The first project I'll list here is my own site and things I still need to do on it (in rough order of importance).
If you think I should improve something, let me know.
Optimise book review page for tablets(and tweak other tablet layouts).
- Complete clean, semantic HTML.
- Bring down network requests.
- Make everything as accessible as possible.
- Only render React on the server, not client.
- Make all functionality available in no-js.
- Add service worker and manifest (Gatsby's broke SSR).
- Write tests.
- Add functionality to cat.
- Refactor all existing code.
- Make sure there is a font/spacing sizing system.
- Add search.
- Add a proper 404 page.
- Optimise for IE11?